Students of Lewis and Clark have the benefit of meeting with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist 3 times per year at no charge.
Why meet with a dietitian?
A Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) is a health professional with extensive education and training who is best equipped to help you meet your food and nutrition related goals. These services are a benefit to those who may be interested in the following:
- General nutrition questions
- Eating healthy on campus
- Improving current eating habits
- Eating on a budget
- Grocery shopping and food planning
- Medical concerns (diabetes, heart health, digestive disorders, etc.)
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Vegetarian/vegan nutrition
- Cooking skills
- Emotional eating
- Disordered eating
- Sports and fitness nutrition
How do I make an appointment?
Call (503) 768-7165, come by the clinic or schedule online at the Health Information Portal.
All appointments are completely confidential and last between 45-60 minutes. Please note that a $25 fee will be charged if you fail to show up for your scheduled appointment.
Office hours are on Tuesdays from 9 am-3 pm, located in Health Service.
The dietitian is also available to provide nutrition education on a variety of nutrition-related topics to on-campus groups.