Health Service’s New Student To-Do List
Register and log in to the Health Information Portal.
- Click on the “Forms” tab:
- Complete the “Health History” form
- Read and sign the “Health Service Consent to Treatment” form
Click on the “Immunization” tab and then the “Enter Dates” option:
REQUIRED: Enter the dates of your two MMR or measles immunizations.
- Please note: If you had MMR (measles, mumps, rubella combined) vaccines, enter the dates in the MMR boxes. If you had vaccinations that were measles only, enter those dates in the measles boxes.
- Do not use the waiver boxes unless you are actually waiving the immunization due to a vaccination exemption.
You may enter your other immunizations, however they are not required.
If applicable, under the “Tuberculosis Screening” section, enter the date and results of either a TB skin test (PPD), TB blood test (IGRA), or chest x-ray done within the last 6 months.
- Please note: This should only be done if you were born in a country with a high incidence of tuberculosis disease, or traveled to a high risk country within the last five years. See list of countries.
- REQUIRED: Enter the dates of your two MMR or measles immunizations.
Review the Student Health Insurance webpage.
- Undergraduate and Law students are automatically enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan. If you are an Undergraduate or Law student who already has health insurance that is comparable and wish to waive the school-sponsored plan, please visit this website for more information.
- Graduate students who want to be covered by the school-sponsered health insurance plan need to proactively enroll with PacificSource.