Completing COVID-19 Vaccination Information in Workday
Please follow the step by step instructions below to complete your vaccination information in Workday. If you have already submitted and/or did not receive a task automatically, scroll down to the bottom section.
- Log into Workday using your LC single-sign-on login information.
- Click on the cloud icon in the upper-right-hand corner. If you have a photo uploaded in Workday, it may be a picture of your face.
- Click on “View Profile” to be taken to your profile page.
- Under your name, click on the button that says “Actions” and from that menu select Additional Data > Edit Effective-Dated Custom Object. If you do not see this, please use the scroll bar on the right-hand side of the menu to scroll down.
- On the next screen enter today’s date as the effective date. An item will be delivered to your Workday inbox to update your information.
- Navigate to your inbox, in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Find the item labelled “Enter Vaccine Information” in your left-hand menu and click on it.
- Read the instructions carefully and complete the information in the fields right-hand window.
- When you have completed the form, click on the orange “submit” button in the lower left corner.
- Click on the blue “Review Documents” button in the pop-up dialogue that shows up. If you did not receive the pop-up dialogue or already dismissed it, click on the orange “Refresh” button above the left-hand menu.
- Find the item labelled “Upload Vaccine Documentation” in your left-hand menu and click on it.
- Read the instructions in the right-hand pane then if applicable, drag and drop a photo or scan of your vaccine card on the box in he middle box. You can also upload an image by clicking on the grey “Select files” button and browsing for your photo or scan.
- Once your file has been attached, you will see a preview of your file with “Successfully Uploaded!” under it.
- Click on the orange “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. At this point, your information has been successfully submitted in Workday! No further action is needed on your part.