October 16th, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Introduction to “Developing Exceptional Supervisors”
October 17th, 2018
11:30am - 1:00pm:
Unconscious Bias Workshop
This workshop will discuss unconscious and implicit bias in depth. It will raise personal awareness of biases, discuss where biases come from, and discuss how to work to address biases.
October 18th, 2018
Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill
L&C is an official participant in the world’s largest Earthquake Drill. To respond quickly you must practice often. You may have only seconds to protect yourself in an earthquake.
12:00pm - 1:00pm:
Inclusive Practices Workshop for Staff: Spiritual & Religious Identities
This Workshop will explore:
- How students from various spiritual and religious identity backgrounds experience Lewis & Clark and their learning environment.
- Some of the key issues spiritual and religious students face on our campus.
- Ways we can help make Lewis & Clark more spiritually welcoming and affirming for students.
October 22nd, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am: Pre-Hiring Workshop
November 1st, 2018
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Successful Hiring Practices