Work Share Information
Lewis & Clark College has developed an Oregon Work Share plan that, together with the new federal CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act), is expected to benefit employees impacted by a partial summer work reduction. The College is developing this plan in order to conserve resources by reducing work hours and FTEs for a significant number of staff members during the months of May, June, and July. This will put the College in a better position to minimize the impact of the current health crisis in the future.
The College has been approved to participate in the Work Share Program. Reductions will begin for most impacted employees beginning the week of May 3.
Please review the FAQs. They have been updated since the Town Hall meeting on April 27, and we will continue to update them regularly.
An online information session regarding the completion of Work Share paperwork will be held on Friday, May 1 at 12:30 pm. Please use the link below to sign up for the session.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work Share FAQs
- Slides from Town Hall presentation - Oregon Work Share background information
- Slides from Town Hall presentation - What do I need to do to apply for benefits?
- Completing Application in Work Share Step-By-Step Guide
- Audio/Video Work Share Application Completion Session 1
- Audio/Video Work Share Application Completion Session 2
- Work Share Application Completion Information Session, May 21, 2020
- Calculating your gross pay, May 2018 - April 2020
- Oregon Work Share Q&A Zoom Session, May 28, 2020 (NEW!)