Institutional Data Standards Council
The charge of the Institutional Data Standards Council (IDSC) is to establish and maintain consistent policies and practices related to information systems and the College’s data across the institution.
How the IDSC Works:
- Collects information on issues related to institutional data standards and institutional processing standards.
- Explores options for resolving issues.
- Assigns work to the existing or appointed working groups as needed to meet IDSC goals.
- Submits recommendations on data policy and processing standards to the IT Governance Council for approval.
- Makes recommendations to the IT Governance Council for necessary training or additional resources needed.
- As authorized by the IT Governance Council, makes decisions related to data and processing standards.
- Advancement (Lauren Shoup)
- Business & Finance (Katherine Shallenberger)
- CAS Registrar (Judy Finch)
- Financial Aid (Anastacia Dillon)
- GSEC Admissions (Rebecca Sexton-Lee)
- GSEC Registrar (Courtney Whetstine)
- GSEC Research & Assessment (Barbara Shepperson)
- Human Resources (HRIS, TBD)
- Institutional Research (Renee Orlick, Co-Chair)
- IT - Governance and Enterprise Applications (Llew Richards)
- IT - Information Security (Ann Harris, Co-Chair)
- IT - Information Systems (Kathy Tymoczko)
- IT - Information Systems (Brad Wilkin)
- Law Admissions (Mimi Huang)
- Law Registrar (Tiffany Henning)
- Student and Departmental Accounts (Kerry Barnes)
- Student Life (Ben Meoz)
- Student Life (Rocky Campbell)
IDSC & Working Group Org Chart (coming soon)
Have a suggestion or question for the IDSC that isn’t answered here? Please contact using the form below.