- We accept the Common Application. You can apply online for free.
- If you prefer to apply on paper (for international students only), you can download a paper copy of our international student application form.
Other Application Information
- Application deadlines. Because educational calendars vary from country to country, it is important for you to consult our application deadlines.
- Admissions Requirements for International Students. International applicants are required to meet rigorous standards. If you have questions about advanced placement credits, English proficiency, and test scores, you can find those answers here.
Items to Accompany Your Application—A Checklist.Whether you apply online, with the Common Application or with a paper application, here is a checklist of documents that you need to send separately to Lewis & Clark College.
- Transfer students should use the Transfer Application Checklist
- The admissions essay is turned in as part of your application. However, because we encourage you to begin writing your essay as soon as possible, we also include the instructions here.
- Interviews are an optional part of the application process. Read the top ten questions about Lewis & Clark College interviews if you’re wondering how, where, and if you should schedule an interview.
- Forms Related to Admission. All forms needed for admissions and financial aid applications are available online and maybe downloaded for free.