Transfer Application Checklist
- Common Application. There is no application fee.
- Official transcripts of all secondary school and college grades. (If you have attended an ESL program in the US, please include a transcript from that program as well). Transcripts should be in the original language and be accompanied by officially translated English copies. These forms are usually submitted through the Common Application or sent in a sealed envelope by your high school counselor. You should send an updated transcript throughout the year as it becomes available.
- Proof of English proficiency. For required scores, refer to English proficiency requirements. Test scores are considered official if received directly from a testing agency or reported on the official high school transcript.
- The Common Application’s Academic Evaluation or a letter of recommendation completed by a college instructor who has taught you in a full credit, traditional academic (non-performance or studio) class.
- Complete list of current and projected courses. This is a list of all the classes you are currently taking and those you plan to take prior to enrolling at Lewis & Clark. You may use our online form or email email@example.com with a list of courses. Please be sure to include course numbers, course titles, and the credit amount each course carries.
- Statement of good standing from your current/most recent institution. Some applicants may be required to provide this documentation. The admissions committee will notify you if this is required and will provide you with instructions on how to obtain the needed information.
- SAT or ACT scores are optional. SAT and ACT scores will be considered as part of a holistic review process if they are provided, however we do not require students to submit any standardized test scores. If a student chooses to send us scores, they can be uploaded through the Pioneer Portal, submitted directly from the testing agency, or included on an official high school transcript. Please review our test-optional policy.
- Financial Aid Application. If applying for financial aid, a completed financial aid application is required along with supporting financial documents. Lewis & Clark accepts the International Student Financial Aid Application.
You may submit application documents by mail, email, or fax.
Office of Admissions
Lewis & Clark College
615 S Palatine Hill Road
Portland, Oregon 97219-7899