April 2nd, 2020
- All Day: Deadline for Summer Internship Grants! Get funding for unpaid internships!
March 18th, 2020
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: CPT/OPT Rules for the International Student Come and learn about eligibility and the requirements for paperwork!
March 9th, 2020
- 10:00am: Senior Consults Calling all graduating Seniors! March 9 - March 13
March 7th, 2020
- 11:00am - 4:00pm: 55th Annual International Fair
March 4th, 2020
March 3rd, 2020
- 5:30pm - 7:00pm: Careers in Service This event is geared towards students who have an interest in entering fields associated with community service, sustainability, humanitarianism, and nonprofit work. RSVP in Handshake!
- All Day: Peace Corps Tabling Session The Peace Corps takes a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us!
- All Day: Quaker Voluntary Service Tabling QVS provides a Fellowship opportunity for young adults who live in intentional community with their peers and work in professional settings that aim to change unjust social structures!
February 27th, 2020
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm: Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) Meet and Greet Any students interested in breaking into the STEM field but not pursuing in a STEM-related major are more than welcome to attend!
February 20th, 2020
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm: Student Reception for David Sack ’65, MD and Professor of Internal Health, Johns Hopkins University Interested in global health? Concerned about infectious diseases? Considering an international medical focus? Come see how a Lewis & Clark Alumnus has integrated these interests into his career!
February 19th, 2020
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm: Black Professionals in Careers Come hear from a variety of Black Professionals about their career path, ask questions and network!
November 13th, 2019
- All Day: ScribeAmerica Tabling Session Come to learn more about being a medical scribe!
November 8th, 2019
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Chat with a Diplomat Come and meet Mica Schweitzer Bluhm, the Northwest Diplomat in Residence!
November 7th, 2019
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm: Lewis & Clark Opportunity Fair Thursday, November 7, 2019
2:00pm - 5:00pm in Templeton Campus Center
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Lunch with a Leader: Paula Hayes Hear from this Lewis & Clark alumna and trustee how she went from studying chemistry to founding HueNoir: Changing the face of beauty by putting multicultural makeup customers at the center of the modern beauty movement.
- All Day: Peace Corps Tabling The Peace Corps is a service opportunity for motivated change-makers!
November 6th, 2019
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Lunch with a Leader: Jennifer Fox Learn from Portland’s leading expert about how to translate ideas and designs into products that improve lives. Jennifer is a director/chief of staff at Autodesk after being executive director of OTRADI and Oregon Biosciences Incubator (turning science research into commercial use).
October 31st, 2019
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm: Michael Carson: Working Abroad for a NGO in Economic Development Michael Carson, the Executive Director of an Oregon-based NGO called CREATE!, will speak about his career promoting economic opportunity in the developing world.
October 30th, 2019
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Lunch with a Leader: Dolf Berle
Meet the CEO of TopGolf, the purveyor of golf and entertainment in 56 locations world-wide. With more than 13 million guests/year and 35,000 guests per day/location, engage in a trends conversation about sports, entertainment, music and business.
October 29th, 2019
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Lunch with a Leader: Christy Goldsby From farmers’ markets to national distribution, meet the Portland woman whose chocolate bars have won top national awards/acclaim and contain no sugar, soy, gluten or dairy.