Have a question about your website?
Contact New Media.
The Lewis & Clark website is a powerful tool for communicating with the institution’s key audiences. We recommend that departments and offices use our content management system, LiveWhale, for managing as much of their web content as is appropriate.
- Allison Behrens BA ’21shares her three words to describe L&C.
- Blake Ashby BA ’20talks about why he loves the art department.
There are significant benefits to using LiveWhale:
- It provides for a consistent look and feel across the institution’s web presence.
- It automatically adds search and navigation links to every page.
- It allows you to manage your site without using much HTML or any complex web publishing software.
- It comes with full technical support from the New Media team.