Subscribe to Religious Holidays Calendar
To import our Religious Holidays Calendar into your calendar application, please follow the directions below. If you run into any issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 1: Click this link. You should see your calendar open with a pop-up offering to subscribe you to this calendar.
- In your browser, open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select “Add by URL.”
- Enter the following calendar’s address in the field provided - https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_4dd5a384ab8ad8377aa5ec8da757a4f2c1803666895f7fce41985d3e2450f0bb%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear under “other calendars.”
- You can toggle show/hide this calendar from this list as needed.
Note: Changes may take several hours to appear in your calendar.
Once you subscribe via Google Calendar (steps above), you will be able to see events from the Religious Holidays Calendar in your Apple calendar or other synced calendar app. To sync your Google Calendar to the Apple calendar app, follow the steps below.
- On your computer, open Apple Calendar .
- In the top left corner of your screen, click Calendar > Preferences.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- On the left side of the Accounts tab, click +.
- Select Google > Continue.
- Enter your Gmail address and password.
- Click Accept.
- On the Accounts tab, choose how often you want Apple Calendar and Google Calendar to sync.
Note: These instructions may not apply if your computer is not up to date (Mac OSX 10+, Yosemite).