On Campus Resources
We are happy to work with you on effective study strategies, test-taking skills, and curriculum planning that fits your learning style. Just contact us in the Office of Student Accessibility to schedule an appointment. You should also try the resources listed below or check out the Academic Support and Resources page on the Academics page on the Lewis & Clark main webpage.
These resources are free and available to ANY Lewis & Clark student:
- Academic English Studies Tutoring (AES)- Located in Albany. Tutors provide help for non-native English speakers enrolled in AES courses and develop academic English and intercultural competency for success at Lewis & Clark
- College Advising Center (CAC)- located in Albany. CAC advisors are able to discuss and create an academic 4 year plan, while also helping with course planning and registration. Drop in hours available or individual appointments can be made.
- Keck Interactive Learning Center(ILC) - provides drop-in assistance for all languages taught on campus.
- Symbolic and Quantitative Resource Center (SQRC)- Located in JR Howard Hall, on the first level. Several tutors available for help with math, computer science, economics, chemistry, and physics, as well as any other course with a quantitative component such as statistics and quantitative research methods. Drop-in hours available every day and at many different times.
- The Writing Center- for undergraduate students-located in Watzek Library. Peer consultants will help you with getting started on a paper, organizing your writing, and developing your writing skills. Click here for a pdf map of the writing center’s location in the library.
- Tutoring- Managed by the College Advising Center, SAAB Tutoring is a free peer-to-peer tutoring program for all students at L&C. Tutoring is a useful and informal way to study for a test, ask questions about homework, review notes, or practice your skills. Students are eligible to receive two hours of tutoring per course each week.
- Waztek Library Research Consultation- Individual help regarding academic research techniques provided by Waztek librarians.