Academic English Studies at Lewis & Clark is an intensive English as a second language program for low-intermediate to advanced international students who want to achieve English proficiency.
Applicants must have these minimum requirements:
- Be 17 years of age or older;
- Have completed secondary school (high school);
- Have a minimum English skill at a low-intermediate level;
- Have a B or 80% grade point average or equivalent on both secondary and university transcripts, and on transcripts and grade reports from other intensive English programs. You must also have a history of strong attendance in all terms.
How Do I Apply?
|#1 Complete this form:|
#2 Email these documents:
- There is no application fee.
- You may be asked to complete a writing sample to further determine academic readiness.
- Do you plan to apply for both the English and the undergraduate program? In this case, you must fill out the undergraduate application. Here is a link to the on-line application: Undergraduate Application
Mail: 0615 SW Palatine Hill Road, MSC 125, Portland, OR 97219 USA.
NOTE: If you are from Rwanda and would like to apply for the Dallaire Scholarship, please refer to the Dallaire Application Page.
If you cannot apply on-line:
To request more information from AES, click here.