English Language Scholarship
The Roméo Dallaire Scholarship is for English Language Study to support the recipients work in Human Rights Activism. The scholarship covers the total cost of one academic year of residential studies in an accredited intensive English program (IEP).
Successful candidates will be residents of Rwanda and will have:
- Minimum English skill at a intermediate level.
- Secondary school/or university diploma and transcripts/grades/marks.
- Minimum average national and university exam marks of 60%.
- Financial need.
- Valid passport.
- Demonstrated commitment to human rights involvement in Rwanda.
- Commitment to return to their home country and contribute to their society.
- Commitment to serve on Rwandan Scholars Interview Committee for two years after returning to Rwanda.
We are not accepting applications at this time. If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com.
Reference Form (Please send this link to two persons serving as your references.)