English Language Scholarship
The Roméo Dallaire Scholarship is for English Language Study to Aid in Human Rights Activism. The scholarship covers the total cost of one academic year of residential studies in an accredited intensive English program (IEP).
Successful candidates will be residents of Rwanda and will have:
- Minimum English skill at a low-intermediate level.
- Secondary school/or university diploma and transcripts/grades/marks.
- Minimum average national and university exam marks of 60%.
- Financial need.
- Valid passport.
- Demonstrated commitment to human rights involvement in Rwanda.
- Commitment to return to their home country and contribute to their society.
- Commitment to serve on Rwandan Scholars Interview Committee for two years after returning to Rwanda.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have postponed the application process for the 2021-22 academic year. We plan to start accepting applications for the 2022-23 academic year in late summer, 2021. If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.