Dallaire Scholarship Application
Successful candidates will have a:
- Demonstrated commitment to human rights involvement in Rwanda.
- Secondary school/or university diploma and transcripts/grades/marks.
- Minimum average national and university exam marks of 60%.
- Demonstrated English proficiency at an intermediate or advanced academic level.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Valid passport.
- Commitment to returning to their home country and contributing to their society.
The deadline for the 2015-16 scholarship has passed. We will start accepting applications for the 2016-17 academic year in the late summer/early fall of 2015.
If you would like to receive an email when the application materials are availble, please submit a request using this page, or send an email to email@example.com.