English Language Scholarship
Scholarships for Human Rights Activism:
- Roméo Dallaire Scholarship, Lewis & Clark, Portland Oregon
- Carl and Teresa Wilkens Scholarship, Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, Texas
Each scholarship covers the total cost of one academic year of residential studies in an accredited intensive English program (IEP).
Successful candidates will have a:
- Demonstrated commitment to human rights involvement in Rwanda.
- Secondary school/or university diploma and transcripts/grades/marks.
- Minimum average national and university exam marks of 60%.
- Demonstrated English proficiency at an intermediate or advanced academic level.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Valid passport.
- Commitment to returning to their home country and contributing to their society.
2018-19 Academic Year Application
The deadline for applying for the 2018-19 Dallaire and Wilkens Scholarships has passed. Information about the 2019-2020 Scholarship will be posted in September, 2018. If you would like to be sent an email when the application form is posted, please send a request to email@example.com.