In addition to its regular curriculum, AES (Academic English Studies) offers special programs on a space-available basis.
These programs are developed to meet the needs of individual groups. Past programs include:
- Education USA Academy for high school teens interested in understanding the U.S. university experience and application process
- an intensive three-week summer program in English language and culture for students from Waseda University, Tokyo
- an intensive three-week winter program in English language and culture for students from Konkuk University, Glocal Campus, Korea
- semester-long programs for teachers from Russia and teachers and government workers from Costa Rica.
- AES has also hosted groups of high school students during short-term summer programs.
If you would be interested in working with us on a special program, please contact Academic English Studies. If possible, provide the following information: (a) objectives of the program, (b) tentative dates, and (c) potential number of participants.