Spend a semester or year abroad studying in AES! AES hosts students from several top universities from around the world. Study Abroad students are welcomed as a part of the Lewis & Clark community, and participate in:
- Campus activities with Americans in over sixty campus organizations and sports clubs. Study-abroad students have been members of the baseball, track, and swimming teams and are also very active in campus clubs.
- Amazing College Outdoor weekend trips around Oregon for cross-country skiing, backpacking, whitewater sports, sea kayaking, exploring the Oregon coast, exploring the Columbia River Gorge, hiking and much more.
- Making friends with American students, and Portland community members through the Community Friends Program.
- Physical Education and Music classes.
Are you taking a Gap Year? You have the option of living on campus or with a local family. AES uses the expertise of ANDEO to help students find a great American family to live with.
All students have access to our libraries, athletic facilities and award-winning green buildings athletic facilities. There are computer labs for you to use for research and completing your assignments; the most popular is the Interactive Learning Center, close to the AES office.
- Apply Now
- Dates and Costs
- Scholarship for South/Central Americas and Mexico
- Questions? Contact us