The LiveWhale CMS software runs the public website for Lewis & Clark. Like any software, there are sometimes bugs. The following are known issues that the New Media team are working on.
Google is not displaying some pages in search
- “Share This Event” feature broken on events
- Events have no title or “Page Not Found” titles
- Most events are not showing in Google search results
- Forms are not emailing users
- Some forms are not submitting properly due to an error in the CAPTCHA service. Please avoid using the “spam protection” CAPTCHA option at this time in your forms.
- Some editors are experiencing timeout errors
- New images, whether uploaded or copied from other groups, can break a few minutes after being added
- Some image galleries are not displaying at full width
- “Twitter share” links on news/events does not function properly
- Some slideshow galleries are incorrectly displaying all images at once