Note: The primary route between Howard Residence Hall and the Cobblestone Circle on the Undergraduate Campus is closed due to construction. For alternative routes and accessibility information, please consult your host or Information and Campus Safety.
Parking permits are required for all motor vehicles during the fall and spring semesters, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Parking is free after 7 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends.
Employee spaces are reserved year-round, Monday through Friday during business hours.
Reserved parking spaces for disabled visitors are available on all campuses. Campus Safety can assist in locating a space.
Covered bike parking is available at J.R. Howard Hall, Templeton Campus Center, and Watzek Library.
A Huston Field
B Law Campus*
C Upper Griswold*
D Lower Griswold*
E Fir Acres
G Campus Safety*
I Lower Templeton
N Graduate Campus West Loop
O Graduate Campus*
P Graduate Campus East Loop
* Permits are available for purchase at this location and online at lclark.nupark.com/portal.
In the listings below, academic departments appear in italic.
- Boley Law Library Center for Animal Law Studies
- McCarty event planning
- Wood computer lab, Earthrise Law Center, Environmental Law, International Environment Law Project, law reviews, legal clinics, rare book room
- Gantenbein admissions, career services
- Legal Research Center alumni, bookstore, Business Law, business services, café, copy center, dean, development, diversity and academic resources, information, registrar, student lounge
- Biology-Psychology Biology, Psychology
- BoDine Mathematical Sciences
- Evans Music Center Music
- Fields Art, Asian Studies
- Fir Acres Theatre Theatre
- Hoffman Art Gallery
- J.R. Howard Classics, copy center, Economics, entrepreneurship center, Environmental Studies, Gender Studies, International Affairs, Middle East and North African Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Religious Studies, Rhetoric and Media Studies, Sociology and Anthropology, symbolic and quantitative resource center
- Miller English, Ethnic Studies, History, language lab, World Languages and Literatures
- Olin Chemistry, Physics
- Watzek Library art gallery, computer labs, media services, information technology, writing center
- Alumni Gatehouse Albany Society, alumni and parent programs
- Facilities campus planning, transportation and parking
- Frank Manor House admissions, business office and finance, president
- Information and Campus Safety
- McAfee development, institutional advancement, public affairs and communications
- Pamplin Sports Complex fitness center, Physical Education and Athletics
- Zehntbauer Swimming Pavilion
- Alder (Forest)
- East dean of students
- Juniper (Forest)
- Manzanita (Forest)
- Odell health promotion and wellness
- Ponderosa (Forest)
- Roberts Maggie’s Café
- Spruce (Forest)
- Tamarack (Forest) Coop, lounge
- Albany Academic English Studies, advising, dean, Dovecote Café, overseas and off-campus programs, Smith Hall, student support services
- Flanagan Chapel dean of spiritual life
- Gregg Pavilion
- Smith Hall
- Templeton Campus Center account services, bookstore, campus living, career center, College Outdoors, computer labs, conference and event planning, Council Chamber, counseling service, dining rooms, financial aid, food service, health service, inclusion and multicultural engagement, international students and scholars, KLC radio, mail room, Pioneer Log student newspaper, registrar, student activities and organizations, student leadership and service, summer sessions, Trail Room, veterans services
- Corbett Annex
- Rogers admissions, alumni, center for community engagement, continuing education, Counseling Psychology, dean, educational career and licensing office, Educational Leadership, registrar, School Counseling, student lounge, student services, Teacher Education
- York Graduate Center commons, computer lab, Food for Thought Café
- Sequoia College Outdoors rental program
- South Chapel Annex human resources, student employment
- Corbett House
- South Chapel