- By Amanda Johnson LAW ’13
John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice of the United States, inaugurates the law school’s environmental moot court competition.
- By Romel Hernandez | China photos provided by Keith Dede and Zhao Hailan
Keith Dede and Neil Murray collect oral histories at the crossroads of Han Chinese, Tibetan, and Mongolian cultures.
- By Genevieve J. Long | Photography by Steve Hambuchen
Lewis & Clark’s Community Counseling Center provides high-quality, affordable counseling to the Portland community.
- By Ben Waterhouse B.A. ’06 | Photos by Robert Reynolds
Through his documentary films, Brian Lindstrom B.S.’84 brings marginalized lives to light.
- By Carin Moonin | Photos by Sarah Selkirk Dodge
Matthew Rugamba CAS ’13 launches his own fashion line, House of Tayo. by Carin Moonin
- By Lise Harwin | Photos by Adam Bacher
Budding student and alumni entrepreneurs compete for start-up funding.