Pre-holiday work-outs & light lunch, Nov. 21
November 19, 2012
CELEBRATE THE EMPLOYEE FITNESS PROGRAM
“PROMOTING FITNESS & COMMUNITY”
SPECIAL PRE-HOLIDAY WORK-OUTS & LIGHT LUNCH
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21
12 NOON – 1:30 PM
Come celebrate with others who participate in the Employee Fitness Program. You do not need to participate in a work-out on this day…just come to socialize. Bring a co-worker/friend and get them interested. This just might be the motivation that gets you and them to start exercising with us.
The following activities will be happening:
- Noon - 12:40 p.m. Cardio Tennis with Jimmy Chau in the Dome
- Noon - 12:40 p.m. Indoor Cycling with Clark Yeager in the Gym Foyer
- (Please RSVP to Suzanne firstname.lastname@example.org - Only 16 Bikes are Available)
- Noon - 12:40 p.m. Walking Group led by Linda Lopeman will meet in the Gym Lobby
- 12:45 - 1:30 p.m. Lunch will be Salad, Wraps, Pie, Water
Please remember to request and to plan for additional time away from your area/office.
We hope to see you there!