Campus Road Closures: June 2–3
May 31, 2016
Huddleston Lane and Templeton Drive
To allow for asphalt repairs, the intersection of Huddleston Lane and Templeton Drive will be closed to all vehicles from noon on Thursday, June 2, through 5 p.m. on Friday, June 3.
- Please inform delivery services about the closure. Ask that they avoid making deliveries during this brief repair period.
- Access Templeton Drive via Gate 4.
- Access Forest Drive and the Forest parking lot via Gate 5.
- Trimet Line #39 Templeton stop will move temporarily to Forest Drive, near Spruce Hall and Gate 5. Signage will be posted at the new stop.
- Access Service Drive and Lower Templeton via Gate 6.
- Gates 4 and 6 will not be affected by the closure.
Copeland Parking Lot
To allow for asphalt repairs, the Copeland parking lot and the pathway between Copeland and Howard residence halls will be closed for the entire day on Friday, June 3.