Catering and Dining
Lewis & Clark’s food service provider is Bon Appétit, an award-winning onsite restaurant company that specializes in preparing meals and snacks made from scratch with fresh, seasonal, and regional ingredients. The company provides a wide range of cuisines for our guests, including options for vegetarian, vegan, and international diners.
Bon Appétit offers catering services for events held on Lewis & Clark’s three campuses.
Additionally, Bon Appétit operates several dining facilities at Lewis & Clark:
Get In Touch503-768-7235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fields Dining Room and the Trail Room in Templeton Campus Center (open year-round)
- Maggie’s Café in Roberts Hall (x7889. Open during the academic year only)
- the Dovecote in Albany Quadrangle (Open during the academic year only)
- the Food for Thought cafe at the graduate school
- the grill at the law school.
For facility hours and weekly menus, visit the Bon Appétit website.
Summer Dining Options
Several of Lewis & Clark’s dining facilities are open during the summer. Contact our office to discuss room and board plans available for summer groups.