Location and Directions
With a convenient location just six miles from downtown Portland, Lewis & Clark provides easy access to many of the cities and attractions of the Pacific Northwest. If your guests are looking for entertainment, Portland has offerings for food and drink aficionados, sports fans, art lovers, and nature enthusiasts
Directions, Maps, and Transportation Options
- Getting to campus is easy by car, bike, or public transportation. Directions and maps to help you find your way are available online.
- There are several transportation options available around town and from Portland International Airport (PDX).
- If you need help finding your way around campus, maps of Lewis & Clark are available as well.
Tour Our Campus
Take a virtual tour of our campus through Google Street View. To walk, hover your mouse over the map and click the up or down arrows on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can move forward by clicking the white arrow on the path. To rotate your view, use the left or right arrow on your keyboard or the wheel in the upper-left corner.
If you would like to visit us in person before scheduling an event, contact our office and we will schedule a private showing.
Parking permits are required during the fall and spring semesters, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Parking is free after 7 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. During the summer, permits are required only for parking on the law and graduate campuses.
If you are a visitor or community member interested in renting a venue at Lewis & Clark and would like to arrange for a site tour, please contact our office to make an appointment. We’ll arrange for a complimentary guest parking pass to be ready for you to pick-up on the date of your site visit.
Accessible parking for disabled persons is reserved on all campuses. Staff at our Visitor Information and Campus Safety office (Gate #3 on the campus map) can assist in locating a space.
- Salem, Oregon - 42 miles
- Vancouver, Washington - 14 miles
- Hood River, Oregon - 67 miles
- Cannon Beach, Oregon (Oregon coast) - 84 miles
- Bend, Oregon - 171 miles
- Seattle, Washington - 179 miles
- Oregon coast - 84 miles
- Mount Hood - 57 miles
- Multnomah Falls - 36 miles
- Forest Park - 16 miles
- Washington Park - 8 miles
- Includes the Oregon Zoo, Hoyt Arboretum, Japanese Gardens, and International Rose Test Garden