Open Enrollment 2017
Open Enrollment for 2017 starts on Friday, February 17, 2017 (9 a.m.) and continues through Monday, March 6, 2017 (4pm). Changes made during this time take effect on April 1, 2017.
We hope that you can attend our 2017 Benefits & Wellness Fair on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.
- 2017 Open Enrollment Packet
- 2017 Benefit Information Session Presentation
- 2017 Open Enrollment FAQ
- Rate Sheet for 2015-2016
- Rate Sheet for 2016-2017
- Medical Plan Comparison 2016-2017
- 2016-2017 Pioneer Medical SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2016-2017 Kaiser Medical SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- Dental Plan Comparison 2016-2017
- 2016-2017 Pioneer Dental SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2016-2017 Kaiser Dental SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2016-2017 Willamette Dental SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
- 2016 Benefit Vendor Contact Sheet
- Important Legal Notices Affecting Your Health Plan Coverage
Remember: Although the coverage period is for 4/1/17 through 3/31/17 for all the College’s medical and dental plans, deductibles, co-pays, out-of-pocket limits, plan limits, etc. are for the calendar year.
What do I need to know about Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is a great time to look at your existing benefit plans, evaluate any anticipated needs, learn more about your benefits and make adjustments for the upcoming plan year.
- All changes will be done online in Workday!* You will receive an email notification and an item in your Workday In-box to start the process on Friday, February 17, 2017.
- The benefit plan year is April 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018. All deductibles, co-payments, out of pocket limits, co-insurances are based on the CALENDAR year (January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017). This is true for Pioneer & Kaiser Medical and all Dental plans.
- You may change your current medical or dental plan.
- You may add or drop dependents from your medical or dental plan.
- You may cancel your medical or dental coverage entirely.
- You have the opportunity to enroll or re-enroll in the pre-taxed Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, dental, vision, alternative care, and child care expenses.
- You should attend the Benefits & Wellness Fair on Tuesday, February 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Stamm – Templeton Student Center.
Need help with Open Enrollment?
If you would like to have help in completing online Open Enrollment in Workday, then please feel free to “Drop In” at the Mac Lab Open Houses in Templeton on the following dates and times
- Tuesday, February 23: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. in Mac Lab, Templeton
- Monday, March 6: Open House at the HR Office
Changing your plans? Adding dependents? Not enrolled?
If you plan on changing or adding dependents or are enrolling in a College plan for the first time, please be sure you complete Open Enrollment in Workday. Your Workday changes need to be completed no later than 4 p.m. PST on Monday, March 6, 2017.
If you are adding a spouse or domestic partner for the first time, please complete the Marriage / Domestic Partner Affidavit. Employees and Spouses / Domestic Partners need to both sign and date the form.
Staying with your current plans?
If you are not changing your current medical or dental plan for 2016-2017, you do not need to go through Workday Open Enrollment.
***If you wish to participate in a Flexible Spending Account you must complete the Flexible Spending section of the Workday Open Enrollment. ***