Open Enrollment 2015
Open Enrollment for 2015 starts on Monday, February 23, 2015 and continues through Monday, March 9, 2015, 5 PM PST. Changes made during this time take effect on April 1, 2015.
- 2014 Benefits & Wellness Fair - Thursday, February 20, 2014
2014 Open Enrollment Packet
Workday Open Enrollment Instructions
Add Beneficiary for Life Insurance
Allegiance Form for Debit Card Sign Up
Pioneer Medical SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
Pioneer Dental SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
Kaisier Medical SBC (Summary of Benefits & Coverage)
Kasier Dental SPD (Summary Plan Description)
Willamette Dental Summary of Benefits
Rates for 2014-15
Remember: Although the coverage period is for 4/1/15 through 3/31/16 for all the College’s medical and dental plans, deductibles, co-pays, out-of-pocket limits, plan limits, etc. are for the calendar year.
What do I need to know about Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is a great time to look at your existing benefit plans, evaluate any anticipated needs, learn more about your benefits and make adjustments for the upcoming plan year.
- All changes will be done online in Workday!* You will receive an email notification and an item in your Workday Workfeed to start the process on Monday, February 23, 2015.
- The benefit plan year is April 1, 2015 through March 31, 2016. All deductibles, co-payments, out of pocket limits, co-insurances are based on the CALENDAR year (January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015). This is true for Pioneer & Kaiser Medical and all Dental plans.
- You may change your current medical or dental plan.
- You may add or drop dependents from your medical or dental plan.
- You may cancel your medical or dental coverage entirely.
- You can sign up for Voluntary Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability Buy-Up Insurance Plans (but you can do this at any point during the year). If you are not in your first 31 days of employment, you will need to complete a evidence of insurabiilty form. Click here for the form.
- You have the opportunity to enroll or re-enroll in the pre-taxed Flexible Spending Accounts for medical, dental, vision, alternative care, and child care expenses.* To enroll in the Flex Debit Card, please send this form to Human Resources by 5 PM PST, Monday, March 9, 2015.
- If you already have a Flexible Spending Debit Card, you do not need to apply for another one unless you card has expired. Your card will be automatically loaded with your new contribution amount(s). If your card expires sometime in then new benefits year of 2015-16 then, you can renew with the Benefits Analyst in the coming year. Please notify Human Resources at x6234 if you do not want to continue with your card or email the Benefits & Comp Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be the only way to cancel your card.
- You should attend the Benefits & Wellness Fair on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 1:30 PM in Stamm – Templeton Student Center.
Changing Your Plans? Adding Dependents? Not Enrolled?
If you plan on changing or adding dependents or are enrolling in a College plan for the first time, please be sure you complete Open Enrollment in Workday. Your Workday changes need to be competed no later than 5:00 PM PST on Monday, March 9, 2015.
The form for the Allegiance Debit Card needs to be in the Human Resources office no later than 5 PM PST on Monday, March 9, 2015.
Staying With Your Current Plans?
If you are not changing your current medical or dental plan for 2015-16, you do not need to go through Workday Open Enrollment. However, if you wish to participate in a Flexible Spending Account you must complete the Flexible Spending section of the Workday Open Enrollment. (and send in the Flexible Spending Debit Card Form if you want this option - no form, means that you don’t want this option).
Need Help With Open Enrollment?
If you would like to have help in completing online Open Enrollment in Workday, then please feel free to “Drop In” at the Mac Lab Open Houses in Templeton on the following dates and times
- Monday , February 24, 2014, 12 Noon to 1 PM – Mac Lab in Templeton
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 3-4 PM - Mac Lab in Templeton