Lewis & Clark College is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit the needs of our benefit eligible employees and their families.
If you are a new hire, we suggest looking at the New Employee Orientation on Benefits.
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discount Programs
Time Away From Work
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
- Protected Leave (FMLA and OFLA)
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty or Court Appearances
- 2016 Benefit Vendor Contact Sheet
- Having a Baby
- Gain or Lose Coverage outside Lewis & Clark
- Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Partnership
- 1095-C ACA Form
You are always welcome to privately discuss individual questions with a member of the Human Resources team. Please contact Helen DeVol at extension 6234 or Kris Codron at extension 6237.