Benefit Package at Lewis & Clark
The College offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Eligibility for Benefits - Who is Eligible?
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, and more
- Employee Assistance Program - free & confidential professional counseling services. Includes assessment, short-term counseling and referral services for health, well-being and work.
- Retirement – a very generous College retirement savings plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – contribute through payroll deduction on a pre-tax basis for health care and/or dependent care
- Education – Lewis & Clark offers tuition assistance for eligible faculty and staff and their dependents
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care, and Disability Insurance– integrated Life, long-term disability, Long Term Care, AD&D, and more
- Paid/Unpaid Time Off – paid vacation & sick leave as well as 14 paid holidays a year
- Life Event Guides - Have you ever gone through a life event (like marriage or the birth of a child) and wondered how it affects your benefits? We would like to make this change a positive experience for you.
- Retirement Planning Resources - a dedicated guide putting all your retirement planning information at your fingertips if you are within 12 months of retiring.
- Total Compensation Calculator - a tool that demonstrates the significance of your LC benefits package and how it is an important complement to your salary. To see the total value of your benefits, login to webadvisor, click on the “Employees” menu on the right, under the header called “Employee Profile” click on the link called “Total Compensation.”
- Discount Program, Financial Resources, Wellness & Additional Benefits – To help you meet both your personal and professional needs, the College offers a variety of additional benefits and programs
You are always welcome to privately discuss individual questions with a member of the Human Resources team. Please contact Barb Lipinski at extension 6234 or Kris Codron at extension 6237.
- Benefits At A Glance
- Benefit News & Updates
- Premium Rates
- Benefits Eligibility
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefit Summaries, Plan Documents, Legal Notices, & Guides
- Benefit Policies
- Open Enrollment Information