Benefit Package at Lewis & Clark
The College offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Eligibility for Benefits - Who is Eligible?
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, and more
- Employee Assistance Program - free & confidential professional counseling services. Includes assessment, short-term counseling and referral services for health, well-being and work.
- Retirement – a very generous College retirement savings plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – contribute through payroll deduction on a pre-tax basis for health care and/or dependent care
- Education – Lewis & Clark offers tuition assistance for eligible faculty and staff and their dependents
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care, and Disability Insurance– integrated Life, long-term disability, Long Term Care, AD&D, and more
- Paid/Unpaid Time Off – paid vacation & sick leave as well as 14 paid holidays a year
- Life Event Guides - Have you ever gone through a life event (like marriage or the birth of a child) and wondered how it affects your benefits? We would like to make this change a positive experience for you.
- Retirement Planning Resources - a dedicated guide putting all your retirement planning information at your fingertips if you are within 12 months of retiring.
- Discount Program, Financial Resources, Wellness & Additional Benefits – To help you meet both your personal and professional needs, the College offers a variety of additional benefits and programs
You are always welcome to privately discuss individual questions with a member of the Human Resources team. Please contact Barb Lipinski at extension 6234 or Kris Codron at extension 6237.
- Benefits At A Glance
- Benefit News & Updates
- Premium Rates
- Benefits Eligibility
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefit Summaries, Plan Documents, Legal Notices, & Guides
- Benefit Policies
- Open Enrollment Information