Lewis & Clark College has shuttle services designed to help students, staff, and faculty, travel between downtown, their homes, and the airport.
Lewis & Clark offers a free shuttle to all LC students, staff and faculty. The detailed timetable and stop locations are provided below, on the Bark, or may be accessed via Fleetmatic’s Mobile App.
- Saturday and Sunday adjusted shuttle service May 21 through July 31.
- The final regular service scheduled day will be May 8.
- Follow the @PioExpress on Twitter!
- Concerns? Please call EcoShuttle directly at 503-548-4480
Mobile GPS Tracking Application
It is now possible to track the Pioneer Express! If you’re on the go, download Fleetmatic’s Mobile App.
If Lewis & Clark is delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather, scheduled shuttle service will be adjusted accordingly. Please refer to the online schedule and/or Fleetmatics Mobile App or the website in the event of inclement weather.
Lewis & Clark operates a shuttle to and from the Portland International Airport. To access:
- From airport: go toward the Lower Level-Baggage Claim and then out to shuttle area. Shuttle will be signed with ‘Lewis & Clark’
- From campus: meet at Upper Templeton near existing shuttle stop
2015-2016 Airport Shuttle Schedule
- Beginning of Fall Semester
- Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break
- End of Spring Semester