Lewis & Clark College has a variety of different shuttle services designed to help students, staff, and faculty, travel between downtown, their homes, and the airport.
The Pioneer Express
Lewis & Clark offers a free shuttle to all LC students, staff and faculty. The detailed timetable and stop locations are provided below, on the Bark, or may be accessed via Fleetmatic’s Mobile App.
- Full Service Schedule
- Shuttle will operate the normal schedule during Fall Break
- Follow the @PioExpress on Twitter!
- Concerns? Please call EcoShuttle directly at 503-548-4480
- Law Students: the Trimet stop near the Law School may be used as a flag stop, this may reduce your travel time when coming from downtown.
Mobile GPS Tracking Application
It is now possible to track the Pioneer Express! If you’re on the go, download Fleetmatic’s Mobile App.
Law School Shuttle
Law School shuttles are paid for by the Law School community and a Law School ID card may be required to board the shuttles. Shuttle runs Monday through Thursday only, no Friday or weekend service.
- LS SW Shuttle updated, 11/10/14
- Shuttle Stop Locations
- Please be aware, shuttle times may vary due to traffic and road conditions
- Please give yourself plenty of time to reach your stop and be prepared with a back up plan if the shuttle is full
- Heavy ridership may be experienced between 8 and 9 am, catching a shuttle between 7 and 8 am may alleviate the chance that a shuttle is full the following hour
- Do not park vehicles without permission on private property in order to access Law School shuttles
- Downtown Clinics are served by the PioExpress; faculty are aware that students riding the PioExpress may be up to 5 minutes late
If Lewis & Clark is delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather, scheduled shuttle service will be adjusted accordingly. Please refer to the online schedule and/or Fleetmatics Mobile App or the website in the event of inclement weather.
Lewis & Clark operates a shuttle to and from the Portland International Airport. To access:
- From airport: go toward the Lower Level-Baggage Claim and then out to shuttle area. Shuttle will be signed with ‘Lewis & Clark’
- From campus: meet at Upper Templeton near existing shuttle stop
2014-2015 Airport Shuttle Schedule
- Beginning of Fall Semester
- Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break
- End of Spring Semester