No shuttle service today 12/8/16 due to Campus closure. Scheduled service will resume tomorrow 12/9/16 pending reopening of Campus.
FINALS SHUTTLE SERVICE CHANGE: The Pioneer Express will begin service downtown (SW Hall & SW Broadway) at 7:50 am on Saturday 12/10/16 to accommodate students with an 8:30 am final.
End of Fall Semester/Winter Break Shuttle Service
Airport Service: Bus service departing from Templeton to the Portland Airport will be provided for the following days and times:
Wednesday, 12/14/16 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm
Thursday, 12/15/16 6:00 am, 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm
Pioneer Express Service:
The Pioneer Express will operate a normal weekday schedule on 12/16/16 - regular shuttle service will end at 10:15 pm on December 16th. Weekday service will resume on 1/9/17.
Weekend service will be provided on the following dates:
December 17 & 18 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
January 7 & 8 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
January 14 4:00 pm to 10 pm
January 15 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
No weekend service on December 24, 25 and December 31 and January 1
SW Commuter Shuttle:
Service ends on Friday, December 9, 2016. Service resumes on Tuesday January 17, 2017
Please visit the parking essentials information page for an overview of parking at Lewis & Clark.
For those who are reviewing transportation options for fall semester 2016, please note these recent improvements:
- We now have a park-and-ride lot at the Portland Christian Center, 5700 SW Dosch Rd, Portland, OR 97239. This lot will be available to park-and-ride lot permit holders ONLY. Permits for this lot are $10/month and are available for purchase online. This lot will be accessed by a Lewis & Clark shuttle during commute hours and is also near a Trimet stop. One free Trimet ticket book will be available to park-and-ride lot permit holders.
- Trimet incentives have increased: Lewis & Clark employees and students may now buy a transit pass for $25/month or a 10-pass ticket book for $6.25 If you need a bus pass, select ‘Purchase a Permit’ from the quick links below.
- Bike registration: now available on the transportation and parking website. Registration of your bike is critically important to ensuring your bike is safely and appropriately stored and used here at LC.
- Shuttle routes are expanding: A new shuttle route has been added for commuters in the SW, the Pioneer Express downtown stop has moved, new stops added in South Waterfront and on Macadam
If you need a carpool permit: select ‘Parking Essentials’ from the quick links below. Read the carpool instructions and requirements. Next, fill out the carpool disclosure form, and then purchase the permit.
- Parking Essentials
- Purchase a Permit or Manage Your Account
- Park-and-Ride Lot
- Shuttle Information
- Carpool Matching
- Airport Shuttle
Transportation and Parking Program Manager