Vehicle Registration & Parking Permits
Parking Permits are required Monday through Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm beginning January 22, 2013.
Visit ThePermitStore to purchase a parking permit, bus pass, daily parking passes, or to register your vehicle.
Instructions for registering your vehicle at ThePermitStore:
1. Click on the link to ThePermitStore
2. Your parking destination is Lewis & Clark
3. Click the “Apply” button
4. Read and agree to the disclaimer, enter your email address, and enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, please contact the Office of Transportation & Parking for assistance. If this is your first time at ThePermitStore, you may choose a password.
5. Complete the Personal Information form. Omit any zeros at the beginning of your ID number. You will only need to complete this form on your first visit.
6. Choose to purchase a Vehicle Registration (no fee is charged for this option) or to purchase a parking permit
7. Follow the online instructions to complete your vehicle registration or permit purchase
Adding Additional Vehicles To Your Record
1. If adding an additional vehicle to your record, choose the “My” option at ThePermitStore option selection screen
2. Click on the order number located next to your vehicle registration or your parking permit
3. Click on the“Add Another Vehicle To This Permit” link and follow the online instructions.
After you purchase a semester or annual parking permit online…
Permit will not be mailed via USPS and it is not necessary to activate your permit.
Undergraduate & Graduate Students: pick up permits at the Office of Transportation & Parking located at Facilities Services
Law Students: pick up permits at the Law School Business Services
Faculty & Staff: permits will be sent through campus mail. Also, Faculty and Staff who wish to use the payroll reduction option for purchase will need to complete a payroll reduction form: Payroll reduction form. The completed payroll reduction form can be scanned and uploaded to your ‘permitstore’ personal page or mailed to MSC 109.
The Office of Facilities Services - Transportation and Parking is located in Facilities Services on the Undergraduate Campus.
Office of Facilities Services - Transportation and Parking
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 109
Portland, OR 97219