Vehicle Registration Program
Parking permits and vehicle registration are required Monday through Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm beginning September 3, 2013.
Visit lclark.thepermitstore.com to purchase a parking permit, bus pass, daily parking passes, or to register your vehicle.
Instructions for registering a vehicle, purchasing parking permits or bus passes online:
1. Click on the link to lclark.thepermitstore.com
2. If you have an existing account, sign in. If you do not have an account you will be required to open one during the purchase process.
3. Click on the ‘permits’ button which is on the left hand side of the page.
4. Choose to purchase a Vehicle Registration (no fee is charged for this option) or purchase a parking permit or bus pass
5. Follow the online instructions and prompts to complete your order.
Managing Your Account
You can log in to your account at lclark.thepermitstore.com at any time and review your parking information, such as permits purchased, vehicles registered vehicles, etc. Once you’ve logged in, click on the various heading at the top of the page - Home - Permits - Notices (also called citations) - Account. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 503 768-7857 if you need assistance adding or correcting information associated with your account.
After you purchase a semester or annual parking permit online…
Graduate and Undergraduate Students: pick up permits at the Transportation & Parking office located at Facilities Services, building 47 on the Campus Map.
Law Students: Have the option of picking up their permits at Law School Business Services, located in the LRC next to the Registrar.
Faculty & Staff: permits purchased by September 15, 2013 will be sent through campus mail, permits purchased after this date can be picked up at the Transportation and Parking office. Faculty and Staff who wish to use the payroll reduction option for purchase will need to complete a payroll reduction form: . The completed form can be mailed to Transportation & Parking, MSC 109, faxed to campus ext. 7841, or emailed to email@example.com. Faculty and Staff may also purchased their permits with debit or credit cards.