Housing & Meals
EducationUSA Academy participants will share a room in a residence hall on the beautiful Lewis & Clark Campus. Academy participants may use all Lewis & Clark facilities, including outdoor tennis courts and swimming pool.
Meals are provided by Bon Appétit, an award-winning food service company dedicated to the fresh, delicious food and sustainable practices we are famous for in the Pacific Northwest.
Lewis & Clark Campus
Cost includes instruction, course materials, room, meals, health insurance, ground transportation, and extracurricular events and trips (flight not included)
- No application fee required.
- A $500 deposit is due upon acceptance to guarantee a space.
- If you apply with a friend, we will pay your immigration I-901 fee, which will save you and your friend $180.
- Monthly payment plans available.
- Remaining ($4,100) is due 6/20/2017
How to Pay
Through Lewis and Clark’s partnership with Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. Additionally, funds are processed faster, you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process, and you will be notified via email when it is disbursed to the school.
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
Click here to go to Flywire to begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- When you are asked for a student ID, please use: EDUSA01.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Lewis and Clark where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is disbursed to the school.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
- Deposit is not refunded if cancelled after March 1, 2017.
- Full program refund (minus the $500 non-refundable deposit) if cancelled on or before 6/20/2017
- 1/2 refund if cancelled between 6/20-6/27/2017
- No refund after 6/27/2017