Campus Safety officers and dispatchers are responsible for providing you with a full range of safety services, including crime investigations and reports, medical emergencies, fire emergencies, traffic accidents, safety escorts, and enforcement of all college policies, including alcohol use, drug use, and weapons possession.
All Campus Safety officers hold an Unarmed Private Security Professional license through the Oregon Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST).
Campus Safety staff are on duty 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. All criminal activity, suspicious activity, and other emergencies on campus should be reported by calling 503-768-7777.
Campus Safety is under the direction of Jose Curiel. Director Curiel can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Holidays Excepted
Emergency: (503) 768-7777
Business phone: (503) 768-7855
Daily Crime Log
Daily Fire Log
- Welfare Intervention Network (WIN)
- Emergency Notification System Registration
- Emergency Lockdown Device Video
- “Run. Hide. Fight. Surviving an Active Shooter Event” Video
- “Active Shooter/Weapon” Video
- Emergency Phones Map
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Map
- Designated Smoking Area Map
- “Classroom Best Practices for Emergency Preparedness” poster
- “In Case of Emergency” poster
- Visual Checklist for your Disaster Supply Kit
- Tips For Staying Safe
- Purchase a Parking Permit or Bus Pass