Parking Alert for Tuesday 1/17/17
About a foot of snow fell on our campus this last week. Campus crews have been hard at work clearing snow from our parking lots, however, numerous piles of snow remain in all parking lots. Until the snow melts parking will be limited.
Commuters need to carpool, take Trimet, or use the Pioneer Express, if at all possible, to get to campus as parking will be limited throughout the week.
Shuttle Service for Monday 1/16/17
The Pioneer Express will operate today (Martin Luther King Day) according to the Sunday schedule (10 am to 10 pm) with service to downtown and Burlingame Fred Meyer. Weekday service resumes on Tuesday 1/17/17 - any changes due to ice or weather conditions will be noted on this page immediately.
Parking permits are not required at this time. Permits will be required for Spring semester beginning on 1/17/17. Permits for spring term will be available for purchase online January 1st, 2017.
Winter Break and start of Spring semester shuttle service
Pioneer Express Service:
The Pioneer Express will operate a normal weekday schedule on 12/16/16 - regular shuttle service will end at 10:15 pm on December 16th. Weekday service will resume on 1/9/17.
SW Commuter Shuttle:
Service ends on Friday, December 9, 2016. Service resumes on Tuesday January 17, 2017
Please visit the parking essentials information page for an overview of parking at Lewis & Clark.
For those who are reviewing transportation options for fall semester 2016, please note these recent improvements:
- We now have a park-and-ride lot at the Portland Christian Center, 5700 SW Dosch Rd, Portland, OR 97239. This lot will be available to park-and-ride lot permit holders ONLY. Permits for this lot are $10/month and are available for purchase online. This lot will be accessed by a Lewis & Clark shuttle during commute hours and is also near a Trimet stop. One free Trimet ticket book will be available to park-and-ride lot permit holders.
- Trimet incentives have increased: Lewis & Clark employees and students may now buy a transit pass for $25/month or a 10-pass ticket book for $6.25 If you need a bus pass, select ‘Purchase a Permit’ from the quick links below.
- Bike registration: now available on the transportation and parking website. Registration of your bike is critically important to ensuring your bike is safely and appropriately stored and used here at LC.
- Shuttle routes are expanding: A new shuttle route has been added for commuters in the SW, the Pioneer Express downtown stop has moved, new stops added in South Waterfront and on Macadam
If you need a carpool permit: select ‘Parking Essentials’ from the quick links below. Read the carpool instructions and requirements. Next, fill out the carpool disclosure form, and then purchase the permit.
- Parking Essentials
- Purchase a Permit or Manage Your Account
- Park-and-Ride Lot
- Shuttle Information
- Carpool Matching
- Airport Shuttle
Transportation and Parking Program Manager