Lewis & Clark College has shuttle services designed to help students, staff, and faculty, travel between downtown, their homes, and the airport.
Lewis & Clark offers a free shuttle to all LC students, staff and faculty. The detailed timetable and stop locations are provided below, on the Bark, or may be accessed via Fleetmatic’s Mobile App.
- Saturday and Sunday adjusted shuttle service May 21 through July 31.
- The final regular service scheduled day will be May 8.
- Follow the @PioExpress on Twitter!
- Concerns? Please call EcoShuttle directly at 503-548-4480
Mobile GPS Tracking Application
It is now possible to track the Pioneer Express! If you’re on the go, download Fleetmatic’s Mobile App.
If Lewis & Clark is delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather, scheduled shuttle service will be adjusted accordingly. Please refer to the online schedule and/or Fleetmatics Mobile App or the website in the event of inclement weather.
Lewis & Clark operates a shuttle to and from the Portland International Airport. To access:
- From airport: go toward the Lower Level-Baggage Claim and then out to shuttle area. Shuttle will be signed with ‘Lewis & Clark’
- From campus: meet at Upper Templeton near existing shuttle stop
2016-2017 Airport Shuttle Schedule
- Beginning of Fall Semester
- Winter Break
- End of Spring Semester
* The Pioneer Express will reroute to connect with Trimet’s Max Red line with direct access to the Portland Airport for Thanksgiving and Spring Break. Free Trimet passes will be available for students who wish to use this transit option.