The goal of the transportation and parking program is to meet the transportation and parking needs of the community. Alternative transportation serves to significantly reduce traffic and parking congestion, to improve air quality, and to contribute to a healthy community environment. The College is committed to alternative transportation goals and strongly encourages it for daily commuting to the campus. On the sidebar, you will find information, resources, and policies that will help you reach your desired location.
Alternative Modes of Transportation
To facilitate alternative transportation in the 2013-14 academic year, the transportation and parking program will include:
- Free shuttle bus services between the campus and downtown Portland.
- Monthly TriMet bus passes discounted by 50%
- Discounted Carpool Parking Passes for Students and Staff
- Convenient carpool parking spaces reserved from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Secure bicycle parking racks located throughout the campus
- Bicycle carrier racks on Lewis & Clark shuttle and TriMet buses
- Improved, landscaped pedestrian and bicycle pathways throughout the campus
- Parking permit fees for funding alternative transportation
Quick Links to Get to and From Campus
- L&C Shuttles
- ZipCar NEW!
- Taxi Cabs
- Rental Cars
- Airport Transportation
- Drive Less. Connect.
- Metro VanPool Portland