Admitted and Current Students
April 26th, 2018
12:00pm - 3:00pm:
Take a break and stop by AES offices in Albany 104 from 12-3, April 26th. Enjoy a sweet treat and meet Pio’s international cousin.
There are many things to do on campus and in town when you have a break from studying. Use this page to explore activities.
Forms, Links, and Resources
- Airport Pickup Form: For new students who will live on campus.
- List of Hotels
Checklists for Admitted Students: Next Steps
- Transcript: Fill out this Transcript Request Form and return it to the CAS Registrar’s office in the basement of Templeton. Please plan ahead and request the transcript at least a week before you need it.
- Recommendation: Fill out this Recommendation Request Form. When you click “Submit” it will go to AES and will be forwarded to your AES advisor. Please submit this form at least two weeks before your recommendation is due.
- Student Handbook
Helpful Links from the International Students and Scholars office.
- Lewis & Clark Current Student Events: The Bark
- L & C Conversation Partner - improve your English by meeting Lewis & Clark students to practice conversation.
- Lewis & Clark Free Shuttle bus—The Pioneer Express
Online Shuttle Bus Tracker
- Transportation and Parking--information on parking permits, parking rules, visitor parking, and bus passes.
- Food on Campus
English Language Resources for Students
AES on Facebook and Twitter
- Like AES on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AES.Lewis.Clark
- Follow AES on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AESLewisClark
College Outdoors organizes exciting trips for Lewis & Clark students. These special trips to many parts of Oregon and other states include hiking in the mountains, rock climbing, cross-country skiing, whitewater river rafting, sea kayaking, and many other activities. It’s a great way to meet friendly people and enjoy the fantastic scenery of Oregon and the Pacific Northwest!