April 30, 2022
Uploading COVID-19 Vaccine Documentation into Health Portal
Students need to be up-to-date on their COVID vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the first day of classes. This article provides instructions for uploading vaccine information into the Health Information Portal.
To document your vaccine doses, make sure you complete BOTH of these steps:
Step One: Record Your Booster Dose Date
- Login to the Health Information Portal (https://lclark.medicatconnect.com).
Click on “Immunizations” at the top of the screen, then “Enter Dates.”
- Booster doses for Moderna doses are entered as “Moderna Booster dose.”
- Booster doses for Pfizer are entered as “Third dose” in the Pfizer section.
- Once you have entered your dates, hit the submit button.
Step Two: Upload an Image of Your Updated COVID Vaccination Card.
- From the Menu Bar at the top of the Home Page in the Portal, select “Upload.”
- Select “COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card” as the document you are uploading.
- Click “Select File” to browse for the file on your computer. Highlight the file and select “Open.”
Click the blue “Upload” box. PLEASE NOTE:
- Make sure your name and date of birth are on the document.
- Only Images (.gif, .png, .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg) and Documents (.txt, .pdf) are allowed.
- File size must be smaller than 4MB.