Major Gifts and Pledges
Lewis & Clark thanks its generous donors for these recent major gifts and pledges.
- A $2.5 million future bequest from Andrew Johnson-Laird in support of the law school.
- A commitment of $2.45 million from two anonymous alumni in support of the Bates Center for Entrepreneurship and Leadership, the Posse Scholars program, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
- A $1.85 million gift from the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund to support the Davis United World College Scholars program.
- $671,056 from the Wyss Foundation to support the Wyss Scholars program at the law school.
- A commitment of $500,000 from Patrick Nielson BA ’71 and Dorris Nielson to support the Center for Social Change and Community Involvement and the Templeton renovation project.
- A $500,000 commitment from Beth Miller BS ’73 for the Templeton renovation project.
- A gift of $500,000 from the Sunderland Foundation for the Templeton renovation project.
Campaign Goal: $155,000,000
As of April 1, 2022:
Total Raised: $121,831,962
% to Goal: 79%