We work with the faculty, staff and students of all three schools at Lewis & Clark to develop, submit and manage grant proposals and funding.
Have an idea? Want to know more? Contact us! We have an open door policy and are happy to meet and work with you at any stage of the process. We will work collaboratively to develop your idea, answer questions, research funding opportunities, and help you complete and submit your grant.
Typically a faculty or staff member will bring their project or proposal idea to us and we will initiate a discussion involving the appropriate Dean and others as needed, to develop your idea and craft a budget. Dean level approval is required for all grants.
We also provide:
- Quality control on proposals to ensure that no application is rejected on technical grounds.
- Funder research to find the right match for your project and ensure that your application isn’t submitted at the same time as another LC proposal to the same funder.
- Substantial resources to ensure that your site visit is a success should a funder want to visit.
- Assistance in completing the final paperwork, processing grant checks, and meeting deadlines for required reports.
- Foundation stewardship so that Lewis & Clark can maintain a long-term relationship with reoccurring donors.
For questions on CAS faculty research grants: please contact the Sponsored Projects and Research Compliance Office.