Energy use is one of the largest resource-based impacts of our physical campus on the environment. It also represents a large operating cost in need of constant management and improvement.
- Energy Metering: Nearly every building on campus is â€˜sub-metered’. This means that we can track real-time energy use of our buildings and more efficiently operate them. Check out your building here!
- Efficiency and Conservation
- Renewable Energy: LC has an active solar array onsite. This installation provides live feed data of the solar energy they are collecting. To view or utilize this data, please contact Facilities Services.
- Green Fee: A student initiative to purchase green energy through our energy provider. For additional information, please contact Amy Dvorak.
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Portland General Electric: Our energy utility provider.