The Health Service is open to all students from the College of Arts and Sciences, the Law School, and the Graduate School. Our goal is to provide safe, quality health care for students in the Lewis and Clark community.
Cold or Covid like symptoms?
Online telehealth appointments are now available in the Health Information Portal. Fill out a SCARF form and then schedule a telehealth appointment to talk with a provider if needed.
For questions regarding:
- COVID-19 FAQ, including testing options: Check out our new FAQ page, as well as our Guidance for Student Self Isolation
- Charges for COVID Testing: Visit our guide to COVID test costs at the Health Service
- Measles and TB compliance: Information is located on our New Student Info page or email email@example.com.
- Pacific Source insurance and waivers: Information is located on the school sponsored health insurance website or call 503-768-7160.
- Covid-19 vaccine information: See the Covid-19 vaccine policy or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
ALL VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Call (503) 768-7165 to schedule an appointment.
We are located in Templeton Campus Center. The entrance is on the north side of the building, lower level, beneath the Trailroom.
Telehealth appointments for urgent care medical needs are available on Saturday from 10am - noon. Appointments can be scheduled in the Health Information Portal starting on the Friday evening before the Saturday appointment.
Call 911 and notify Campus Safety at 503-768-7777 (if emergency is on campus).
You will need to register on the Health Information Portal to obtain copies of your receipts/statements to send to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Directions on how to register and log in to the Health Information Portal
Find out more information about the school sponsored health insurance plan
The nurse consultation service is only available for times when the Health Service is not open. If you call the Health Service (503-768-7165) and the line is busy, we are helping another patient. Please try back in a few minutes.
Urgent medical advice: You may call the nurse consultation service at 1-877-617-9531. Calls are taken from 4 PM to 8 AM weekdays and 24 hrs a day on weekends and holidays.
Medical Care: There is an urgent care and hospital list available on our FAQ. Dispatch Health is also available, contact them at dispatchhealth.com or 503-714-8987. Be sure to check with your insurance company to assure coverage.
Psychological crises: You may call the crisis counseling service at 503-265-7804. Calls are taken from 4 PM to 8 AM weekdays and 24 hrs a day on weekends and holidays.
Check for eligibility at https://covidvaccine.oregon.