Health Service

Campus in the spring.

The Health Service is open to all students from the College of Arts and Sciences, the Law School, and the Graduate School.  Our goal is to provide safe, quality health care for students in the Lewis and Clark community.



8 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday

Please note the clinic does not open until 9 a.m. on Tuesdays 

Call (503) 768-7165 to schedule an appointment.

We are located in Templeton Campus Center. The entrance is on the north side of the building, lower level, beneath the Trailroom.

Call 911 and notify Campus Safety at 503-768-7777 (if emergency is on campus).


Health Information Portal

You will need to register on the Health Information Portal to obtain copies of your receipts/statements to send to your insurance company for reimbursement.

The nurse consultation service is only available for times when the Health Service is not open. If you call the Health Service (503-768-7165) and the line is busy, we are helping another patient. Please try back in a few minutes.

Urgent medical advice: You may call the nurse consultation service at 1-877-617-9531. Calls are taken from 4 PM to 8 AM weekdays and 24 hrs a day on weekends and holidays.

Medical Care:   There is an urgent care and hospital list available on our FAQ.  Dispatch Health is also available, contact them at or 503-714-8987.  Be sure to check with your insurance company to assure coverage.

Psychological crises: You may call the crisis counseling service at 503-265-7804. Calls are taken from 4 PM to 8 AM weekdays and 24 hrs a day on weekends and holidays.


For questions regarding:

Covid-19 vaccine & boosters - Click this link to find a local pharmacy

Covid-19 visit the Covid-19 Ongoing Response page.

Pacific Source insurance and waivers see the school sponsored health insurance website or

call 503-768-7160.

Measles and TB compliance see our New Student Info page or email

Monkeypox see our Monkeypox FAQ.

COVID-like symptoms?

If you have tested positive for COVID, please self-isolate, fill out the Postive COVID Test (PCT) form and visit the Covid-19 Ongoing Response page.