The Health Service is open to all students from the College of Arts and Sciences, the Law School, and the Graduate School. Our goal is to provide safe, quality health care for students in the Lewis and Clark community.
Health Service is closed for the summer break and will reopen August 30 for fall semester.
AFTER HOURS RESOURCES
Urgent medical advice
You may call the nurse consultation service at 1-877-617-9531. Calls are taken from 4 p.m. to 8 a.m. weekdays and 24 hours a day on weekends, breaks, and holidays.
Please note: The nurse consultation service is only available for times when the Health Service is not open. If you call the Health Service (503-768-7165) and the line is busy, we are helping another patient. Please try back in a few minutes.
There is an urgent care and hospital list available in our FAQ. Dispatch Health is also available at dispatchhealth.com or 503-714-8987. Be sure to check with your insurance company to ensure coverage.
You may call the Crisis Counseling Service at 503-265-7804. Calls are taken from 4 p.m. to 8 a.m. weekdays and 24 hours a day on weekends and holidays.
For questions regarding:
- Measles and TB compliance: See our New Student Info page or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow five business days for a response).
- Pacific Source insurance and waivers: See the school sponsored health insurance website or call 503-768-7160.
8 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
Please note the clinic does not open until 9 a.m. on Tuesdays
ALL VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Call (503) 768-7165 to schedule an appointment.
We are located in Templeton Campus Center. The entrance is on the north side of the building, lower level, beneath the Trailroom.
Call 911 and notify Campus Safety at 503-768-7777 (if emergency is on campus).
Health Service Updates: March 2023
Nurse Consultation Line
Health Information Portal
You will need to register on the Health Information Portal to obtain copies of your receipts/statements to send to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Directions on how to register and log in to the Health Information Portal
- Find out more information about the school sponsored health insurance plan
- Covid-19 vaccine & boosters - Click this link to find a local pharmacy vaccines.gov
- Covid-19 visit the Covid-19 Ongoing Response page.
- Pacific Source insurance and waivers see the school sponsored health insurance website or call 503-768-7160.
- Measles and TB compliance see our New Student Info page or email email@example.com
- Monkeypox see our Monkeypox FAQ.
Health Service News