Health Center’s New Student To-Do List
Register and log in to the Health Information Portal.
- Click on the “Forms” tab:
- Complete the “Health History” form
- Read and sign the “Health Center Consent to Treatment” form
Click on the “Immunization” tab and then the “Enter Dates” option:
REQUIRED: Enter the dates of your two MMR or measles immunizations.
- Please note: If you had MMR (measles, mumps, rubella combined) vaccines, enter the dates in the MMR boxes. If you had vaccinations that were measles only, enter those dates in the measles boxes.
- Do not use the waiver boxes unless you are actually waiving the immunization due to a vaccination exemption.
You may enter your other immunizations, however they are not required.
If applicable, under the “Tuberculosis Screening” section, enter the date and results of either a TB skin test (PPD), TB blood test (IGRA), or chest x-ray done within the last 6 months.
- Please note: This should only be done if you were born in a country with a high incidence of tuberculosis disease, or traveled to a high risk country within the last five years. See list of countries.
- REQUIRED: Enter the dates of your two MMR or measles immunizations.
Review the Student Health Insurance webpage.
- Undergraduate and Law students are automatically enrolled in the school-sponsored health insurance Plan. If you are an Undergraduate or Law student who already has health insurance that is comparable and wish to waive the school-sponsored plan, please visit this website for more information.
- Graduate students who want to be covered by the school-sponsored health insurance plan need to proactively enroll with PacificSource.