Mission Statement: The mission of prospect research & management at Lewis & Clark College is to support College development efforts by conducting ethical research on College constituents and other key individuals; analyzing, storing and disseminating prospect data; and coordinating prospect management and tracking.
To fill out a prospect tracking reclassification tracking form, please go to the Prospect Management page.
To fill out a research request form, please go to the Research page.
To obtain training manuals and prospect management policies, please go to the Resources page.
To get to know our team members, please go to the Staff page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is prospect research?
2. Where do prospect researchers get information from?
3. What information can prospect researchers NOT find?
4. Who does the Prospect Research & Management team support?
5. How do you researchers calculate capacity?
6. As a development officer, should I use your capacity as the ask amount?
7. I notice that some of your capacity ratings are inaccurate. Can you explain?
8. How do I submit a research request?
9. Why am I asked to give you a deadline?
10. How long does it take you to complete a research request?
11. May I request research on someone who is not already a constituent in the Raiser’s Edge?
12. Where do you store research information?
13. How can I obtain the information you have found?
14. What is prospect management?
15. What is the prospect management system at Lewis & Clark?
16. As a development officer, what else do I need to do besides entering contact reports in the Raiser’s Edge?