Major Gifts and Grants
February 09, 2015
- $2 million from noted philanthropist Lorry Lokey to endow the Lorry Lokey Faculty Excellence Fund, which he established in 2013 to support. Lewis & Clark’s efforts to attract and retain world-class faculty.
- $715,000 from the Shelby Cullom Davis Charitable Fund in support of the Davis UWC Scholars Program.
- A commitment of $300,000 from an anonymous foundation to support first-generation college students in the sciences.
- $225,000 from Trustee Heidi Hu B.S. ’85 and Daniel Hsieh to establish the Heidi Hu and Daniel Hsieh Endowed Scholarship.
- A grant of $100,000 from the Collins Foundation to improve the retention and completion rates of low-income first-generation students and students of color.
- $100,000 from the Basil Ronjoin Educational Trust to establish an annual scholarship for undergraduate students from northern California.