Weekly Wellness - Travel
December 02, 2016
Are you planning a trip over the holidays or during spring break? Here are some tips to make sure you are prepared for a healthy adventure.
Before you go…
- Register on your benefit website to see your health information and contact your care providers
- Download your provider’s app on your cell phone
- See your doctor to make sure your preventative care is up to date and/or to manage a condition during your trip
- Refill your prescriptions to have enough while you are away
- Make sure your immunizations are up-to-date, including your annual flu shot and any recommended travel immunizations
Don’t forget to pack…
- Your insurance card (it has important phone numbers on the back)
- A printed summary of your online medical record
- A printed travel benefits brochure
- - -
Be the first to hear the news! Employees and their family members can click here to receive the Weekly Wellness newsletter by email.