At Lewis & Clark, we believe that people learn best, and flourish the most, when they encounter perspectives, people, backgrounds, and experiences other than their own. Diversity creates the best educational environment, and inclusion speaks to our highest ideals.
Download and browse the 2016–17 Diversity Report to learn about diversity and inclusion initiatives and programs across all three of Lewis & Clark’s schools.
Across our institution, you will find:
- lively exchanges animating classes and symposia focused on a wide range of diversity and inclusion issues
- students, faculty, and staff continuing and deepening those discussions in casual and formal settings around campus
- events and speakers that bring the latest thinking and fresh perspectives to our community
- students actively engaged in exploring their identities through clubs, organizations, and civic engagement
- a commitment to an inclusive, engaged community that is welcoming to all.
We invite you to explore our vision of diversity and inclusion at Lewis & Clark College.
Institutional Facts and Figures