There is no better place to explore issues of diversity and inclusion than at an institution like Lewis & Clark.
Across all three schools that make up our institution, you will find:
- lively exchanges animating classes and symposia focused on a wide range of diversity and inclusion issues;
- students, faculty, and staff continuing and deepening those discussions in casual and formal settings around campus;
- events and speakers that bring the latest thinking and fresh perspectives to our community;
- students actively engaged in exploring their identities through clubs, organizations, and civic engagement;
- a commitment to an inclusive, engaged community that is welcoming to all.
We invite you to explore our vision of diversity and inclusion at Lewis & Clark.