Attaching an Image to a Gallery
From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Galleries” tab. (If the Galleries tab does not appear, the administrator has not assigned the galleries module to you.)
Find the gallery you wish to edit and click it.
Under the section labeled “Images” you may attach images to this gallery. Images are taken from your group’s image library.
Choose an existing image from your image library:
- Click “Select from your image library”.
- Enter your search terms in the text field labeled “Find images by keyword” and the resulting images will display. You may restrict results by date using the dropdown menu.
- Select or deselect images by clicking on them in this list. Selected images will appear in the box on the left side where you may enter an optional caption or reorder the images in the gallery.
If you want to upload a new image to attach to this gallery:
- Click “Add new images from your computer”. Select the images you wish to upload.
- Enter a title and keywords for each image when they have finished uploading.
- Click “Add images to library”.
Newly uploaded images will be added to the image library and attached to this gallery.