Attaching an Image to an Event
From either the month view or list view (accessible with the links beneath the tab bar), find the event you wish to edit and click it.
Under the section labeled “Images” you may attach images to this event. Images are taken from your group’s image library.
To choose an existing image from your image library:
- Click “Select from your image library”. This will open an interface allowing you to search for and select images to attach to this event.
- Enter your search terms in the text field labeled “Find images by keyword” and the resulting images will display. You may restrict results by date using the dropdown menu.
Images shared from other groups will be labeled with a globe icon. If you want to filter out images shared from other groups, uncheck the box labeled “Include shared images”.
Select or deselect images by clicking on them in this list. Selected images will appear in the box on the right side where you may enter an optional caption. When done, click “Done making changes”.
If you want to upload a new image to attach to this event:
- Click “Add images from your computer”. Select the images you wish to upload.
- Enter a title and keywords for each image after they finish uploading.
- When done, click “Add images to library”. Newly uploaded images will be added to the image library and attached to this event.
If you want to attach an existing gallery to this event:
- Click “Use an existing gallery”.
- Enter your search terms in the text field labeled “Find galleries by keyword” and the resulting galleries will display.
- Click on the gallery you wish to use and select “Select this gallery”.
Note: Once an image has been attached, you can customize the thumbnail that will be used by this event. To do so, navigate to the image that you wish to create the thumbnail from, then click the “Use this image for this event’s thumbnail” button. Select the portion of the image you want to generate the thumbnail from and click “Use This Thumbnail”.