Thank you for your service to Lewis & Clark College. We wish you all the best on your next adventure. Below is a list of actions and reminders to assist you in a smooth transition. Please note your employment end date is your last day actually worked.
- Benefits end the last day of the month in which you work.
- Information on continuing medical/dental coverage through COBRA will be mailed to your home from Cobra Management Services.
- If you have questions, please contact the Benefits Analyst, Helen DeVol at email@example.com or 503-768-6234.
- Hourly employees must submit final hours for supervisory approval at least three business days prior to your last day of work.
- Any unused vacation up to the maximum allowed will be paid out on your final paycheck.
- Final paycheck will be direct deposited by your last day of employment. If you do not have direct deposit, you can pick up your check at Human Resources on your final day of work.
- W-2s for the current year will be mailed to the mailing address in Workday. Address changes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEBTS AND RETURNING COLLEGE PROPERTY:
- You are responsible for returning any College property before you leave.
- Department property should be returned to your supervisor.
- Lewis & Clark ID card should be returned to Human Resources.
- College credit card (P-card) should be returned to the Business Office.
- Contact the Business Office to pay remaining balances and/or debts prior to your last day worked. Outstanding travel advances not accounted for will be added to your taxable income and taxed accordingly.
- Email account will be deactivated after your last day.
- Google Drive documents should be reviewed and ownership transferred to another team member, if necessary.
- Workday access will end after your last day. Please save payslips and W-2s that you would like to access.
EXIT INTERVIEW & SURVEY:
- Please complete the exit survey in Workday. A notification email will be sent to you when it is available in your Workday Inbox.
- We encourage you to schedule an in-person exit interview. To schedule an appointment please contact HR at email@example.com or 503-768-6235.
- Any feedback you share will be used in general terms only and for the purposes of influencing future improvements. All information will be kept confidential, unless it relates to a violation of the law or to a safety hazard.