OFFICIAL NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Lewis & Clark conducts background checks for the finalist of all faculty positions following a conditional offer of employment.
Once a finalist has been identified and their name provided to Human Resources, they will receive a link to an online background check application form. The finalist is responsible for completing the form and initiating the background check as soon as possible. The type of background check will vary by position type. The Background Check Policy provides more detail. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty openings are conducted by individual departments. Please contact departments directly for a comprehensive list of open positions.
Graduate School of Education & Counseling
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Secondary Mathematics Education (tenure-track)
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Student Affairs Administration
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Foundations of Education (Renewable Term Appointment)
College of Arts & Sciences
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Korean Social Science
- Assistant Director of the Teaching Excellence Program and Visiting Assistant Professor
- Adjunct Choral Conducting Faculty (Department of Music)
For Law School faculty positions, please visit the Law School faculty page by clicking here.