OFFICIAL NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Lewis & Clark conducts background checks for the finalist of all faculty positions following a conditional offer of employment.
Once a finalist has been identified and their name provided to Human Resources, they will receive a link to an online background check application form. The finalist is responsible for completing the form and initiating the background check as soon as possible. The type of background check will vary by position type. The Background Check Policy provides more detail. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Faculty openings are conducted by individual departments. Please contact departments directly for a comprehensive list of open positions.
Graduate School of Education & Counseling
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Professional Mental Health Counseling (Tenure-Track)
- Clinical Faculty (Practicum Supervisors) for Secondary English for Speakers of other Languages (ESOL)
- Clinical Faculty (Practicum Supervisors) for Secondary English Language Arts
College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant Professor in Anthropology (Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor of Digital Media (Tenure-Track)
No current openings
For Law School faculty positions, please visit the Law School faculty page by clicking here.