Stats & Findings
As part of our strategic plan and institutional commitment to advancing diversity, Lewis & Clark regularly collects data about our campus community. Our offices synthesize qualitative and quantitative findings to gain a clearer picture of our campus culture, so that we may identify and fill gaps in campus services.
These findings are available to Lewis & Clark community members (sign-in required). If you are not a current community member be are interested in reviewing our findings, please contact the Office of Equity and Inclusion at email@example.com.
Culturally Engaging Campus Environments (CECE) reports included (as of May 3, 2019):
- CECE Survey Results Presentation, CAS — Spring 2018
- Community Forum Feedback, CAS — Spring 2018
- CECE Survey Results Presentation, GSEC — Spring 2018
- Community Forum Feedback, GSEC — Spring 2018
- CECE Survey Results Presentation, Law — Fall 2018
- Faculty Retreat CECE Presentation, Law — Fall 2018